Hello. Need Help?
Leave a message on the "SILC Tutoring Help" Slack channel for any issue with accessing or scheduling a SILC language tutoring session.
- Can't access the online tutoring room
- Tutor is not in the tutoring room at the appointment time
- Technical issue with scheduling an appointment
- No appointments available
- Requests for appointments outside of the listed times/days
Post your questions to the Slack channel (below) and we will reply as soon as possible.
- Our intent is to reply within 10 minutes, but this may not always be possible.
What hours will we respond?
- The channel will be monitored 7:00am - 10:00pm 7 days a week. Outside of those hours please feel free to post. Someone will respond as quickly as possible.
Are there any alternatives to the Slack channel?
- During SILC Learning Support Services open hours (approximately 8:00am-5:00pm M-F. But, we are open later at some times of the year) you can also try calling us at 480-965-3881, then press 1 - Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that there will always be someone available to answer your call. Please feel free to leave a message, but we recommend that you leave a message on the Slack channel as well.
- You can also send an email to the Slack channel instead.
- Please Note that your email address will be viewable by any ASU students and instructors who visit the channel.
- The channel is viewable by all ASU students and instructors who visit the channel, so please do not post any personal information.
- Replies to your questions will be posted in Slack.
- You can post text, video, and audio messages.
- The channel is not for language questions - Please schedule an appointment to meet with a tutor. Appointments can be 5 to 45 minutes.
Slack Information - in case you are interested:
***Please do not send a direct Slack message to the tutors.***