- Literature conference committee: Edurne Beltrán de Heredia Carmona
- Linguistics Conference committee: María Ocando, Lluis Algue, Timothy Ashe Jr
- Film festival committee: Diana Díaz Gómez, Timothy Ashe Jr.
The Film Festival Committee is responsible for planning, coordinating, securing funds and hosting a film festival in order to maintain an understanding of current cinema in Spain and Latin America, while also providing the possibility of future teaching materials, the festival should include contemporary Spanish and Latin Films.
- Mentoring/community outreach: Angélica Amezcua
The Peer Mentoring Committee plans, coordinates and publicizes the Peer Mentoring program for SPAGrad each semester. Peer Mentoring aims to pair new Spanish Graduate TAs/RAs with experienced graduate students, and requires that committee members keep a running list of those students involved, pair students appropriately, and follow up with mentored pairs of students.
- Journal committee: Rosita Scerbo, Mariana Ruiz Rentería
The Journal Committee organizes, creates and maintains the digital Journal. The Committee is in charge of keeping the SPAGrad Journal functioning and current by inviting and encouraging ASU Spanish Graduate Students and other academic professionals to publish their own current research and articles.
- Travel/Grants: Nancy Gómez, Fred Agbemade, Silvana Domaz
This committee is to administer and fund SPAGrad travel grants, as needed, in both the fall and spring semesters. Duties include promoting and distributing travel grant applications, setting deadlines, reviewing applications, and distributing the funds if available.
- Social committee: Xiomara Núñez Rodríguez, Miriam Carpenter Cosand, Ofelia Montelongo.
The Social Committee plans, coordinates and promotes social functions for SPAGrad each semester.